Friday, January 1, 2010

THE NEW YEAR

..backspaced about 4 times now.. fuck it. I like blogs, simple as that. I sort of don't mind reading about what people ate for lunch and wore that today, its actually interesting to me. last year i traveled, i kept a blog, i enjoyed it. I find it a better way to let my friends and family know what I'm up to than updating my status every 2 minutes or uploading a photo album about when i had an Indian food night at my house.

I like blogs with a concept, i really wanted to start a blog about toilet graffiti while i was working in Karratha on the construction of Pluto LNG gas plant, but i wasn't aloud a phone (to take photos of so called "graf") on site.. plus i didn't have solid internet access for the last 6 months of this year.

So now i plan not to work a day in the year 2010 and i think i can put together an interesting blog to that. right now its 6am in Balinese internet cafe on new years day. it was always my plan to launch this new years day with photos from the night before, with saying that this blog will die the second it turns 2011.

THIS IS MY 2010. I HOPE YOU ENJOY!

1 comments:

clawsandteeth said...

man you shoulda been here and had pictures of drinks with dry ice in them, oscar was walking around last night with a fucking glove on pouring smoke into our drinks; amazing. i liuke thart idea about toilet graph, i read the name GROOVE STREET on the wall of a toilet on the east coast of South Africa and want to start a retro drugrock band with that name one day, also wades funeral service is on the 6th in mandurah.

Post a Comment